Enjoy this opportunity to safely network in-person and make connections with the AV industry as ISE Live and Online continues on 23-24 June at Evolution, Battersea
Hot on the heels of a successful event in Barcelona and online,* join ISE Live & Online on 23-24 June at Evolution, Battersea, London: a destination for making connections and reconnecting with industry friends and colleagues, with two days of face-to-face networking and a packed main stage programme, including keynote speakers, panel discussions and Tech Spotlights.
Attendees can enjoy in-person networking whilst learning about the latest news and views from leading AV brands and experts. Measures will be in place to ensure a safe environment in line with England’s current Covid rules; the event is not dependent on the final easing of restrictions and will continue as planned. Please see https://www.iseurope.org/keeping-you-safe-at-ise-2021/ for more information about the Covid-19 protocols that will be in place during the event.
Mike Blackman, Managing Director of Integrated Systems Events, commented: “We’d like to thank the industry for the support we have received since bringing back live events in the AV industry. ISE Live & Online has provided an opportunity for our industry to reconnect and we are looking forward to welcoming many of you to London, meeting in-person and even having a drink together.”
In a relaxed and Covid-protected environment there are numerous spaces provided to enable you to sit and meet with colleagues. Join the AV community at Eve O’Lution’s Bar – ISE’s own Irish pub – and the Coffee and Connect space powered by Barco. At the end of Day 1 visitors are invited to a dedicated Networking Drinks event – grab a table with industry friends and take some time to chat face-to-face with new contacts.
Plan your face-to-face meetings in advance with ISE’s matchmaking tool, Meeting Maker. Select the ISE London exhibitors you’d like to connect with and complete an online request to book face-to-face meetings: https://www.iseurope.org/ise-2021-london-meeting-maker/
Main Stage Programme
Throughout the day, the comprehensive Main Stage content programme will explore the theme of recovery and growth for the UK and international AV business in the post-pandemic era. Main Stage highlights include:
Day 1 – Wednesday 23 June
- Kevin McLoughlin, AVIXA Diversity Council & Director, AV User Group will moderate a discussion about ‘Positive Action to Champion Diversity and Inclusion in the AV Industry’ with Janice Turner (Diversity Officer, BECTU) and Iffat Chaudhry (Bid Manager, Involve Visual Collaboration).
- Sharing ‘AV User Group Perspectives’, don’t miss this fireside chat and Q&A session with AV User Group Chair Owen Ellis and AVIXA Standards Steering Committee Chair Greg Jeffreys.
- Andrew Dowsett, Channel Manager UK & Ireland at Barco discusses realities and possibilities for The Future of Visualisation in this informative keynote.
- TPi magazine Editor Stew Hume will welcome Tom Sablin from Diagon to talk about the company’s involvement in the design of this year’s BRIT Awards ceremony.
- ‘Rewarding and Promoting Excellence in the AV Industry’ with Inavate Editor Paul Milligan and Founder Dan Jago will explore how excellence and career development is rewarded and developed in the AV industry sector through the Inavation Awards and ‘40 under 40’ initiatives.
- Jack Robinson, Director of Superyacht Technology, will present an overview of working in the superyacht sector and explain why companies find the industry elusive, with complex political and logistical supply chains. They will also shed light on the mystery around why the industry has been recession proof and seen a growth of 45% this year.
Day 2 – Thursday 24 June
- Futurist and XR expert Amelia Kallman will present ‘The Future of Connection’, dissecting the trends and tech altering our future landscape and sharing insights on how businesses can not only survive but thrive in the years to come.
- James Kirby, Pro Audio Analyst at Futuresource Consulting, talks ‘Pro Audio in AV: Emerging from a Pandemic’. James will share insights from the recent Pro AV Technology Outlook report, produced in association with Installation magazine.
- Jordan Deemer, Business Development Manager at Barco, will explore the latest developments and expectations for meeting room technologies in this insightful presentation ‘Technology in the Meeting Room’.
- Education Technology magazine Editor Genna Ash-Brown will lead the conversation with experts from education and AV on ‘The Future of AV Technologies in the Flexible Classroom’.
- TPi magazine Editor Stew Hume will host ‘Events Go Virtual’, delving into how large-scale events have adapted and innovated during the pandemic and how this could impact the future of events.
- The Integrated Home Podcast will be recording a live edition on ‘Remote Monitoring and Management: The Future of Home Integration’ with host Wildwood PR Director Jeff Hayward, and guests Nick Bovill(SnapAV/Control4), Nicolai Landschultz (IndigoZest) and James Ratcliffe (Homeplay).
Coffee and Connect
At the conclusion of each Main Stage session, attendees will have the opportunity to continue the discussion on the Coffee and Connect area opposite, powered by Barco. Session chairs and panellists will be joined throughout the day by experts from Barco and AV User Group Chair Owen Ellis, for a chance to hear from the experts, ask questions and network in a relaxed setting – with great coffee!
On Day 1, CEDIA will be exploring ‘RP22, A Paradigm Shift in Media Room Design’ with Peter Aylett (Partner, HTE), Ben Goff (Technical Director, Multiroom Media) and host James Bliss (Brand and Communications Manager EMEA, CEDIA). On Day 1 and Day 2, AVIXA’s Senior Director of Development Europe Chris Lavellewill present ‘Looking Ahead: Trends in the AV Sector’, discussing market intelligence and analysis on trends within the AV sector.
Exhibitors – including DTEN, Igloo Vision, Logical Solutions, Ring and Shure – will also be showcasing technologies and services on the Main Stage, with short 20-minute presentations where they can pitch news and updates to the audience. These Tech Spotlights will be monitored and managed by former Installation and Pro Sound News Europe Group Editor Jo Ruddock.
In addition to the Main Stage line up, visitors are encouraged to browse the exhibition show floor featuring 20+ leading brands including, DTEN/Zoom, Barco, Nexmosphere/Brightsign, LANG, Panasonic, Shure, Ring, Jabra, Biamp, Igloo Vision, Snap AV/Control4, Ampio, Wolfvision, Logical Solutions, Jetbuilt, Taylorleds and Ashton Bentley.
Now is the time to reconnect. Join ISE in London and be part of the journey forward. Pre-registration is essential to ensure entry into the event, so please register for ISE London today: https://iseurope.org/register.php?actioncode=LONJUNE1
*Content from ISE Digital, which includes sessions from the Main Stage at ISE Barcelona, is now available to view on-demand. Browse business leadership and product news from top brands, as well as keynotes, roundtables, and interviews with over 100 speakers. The channel is available until the end of 2021 to enjoy: https://digital.iseurope.org