The General Assembly elected on 26th March a new Executive Board for a 2-year mandate.
The Executive Board consists of an equal number of representatives of national lighting associations and corporate members of LightingEurope and has the role of implementing the LightingEurope strategy and work plans.
The Board re-elected on the same day Lionel Brunet as President of LightingEurope, for a second term of 2 years. Mr. Brunet is the CEO of the French lighting trade association “Syndicat de l’Éclairage” since 2013, and previously had a long international career in the chemicals and mechanical industries, and a global trade association.
“I am honoured to be re-elected President and look forward to continue collaborating with the Board and with regulators and customers to foster trust in the processionals of Europe’s lighting industry and our capacity to deliver quality lighting for all,” says Lionel Brunet.
The Executive Board consists of the following members (in alphabetical order of family name):
- Katia Valerie Banoun, Lyskultur, Norway
- Alfredo Berges, ANFALUM, Spain
- Lionel Brunet, Syndicat de l’Éclairage, France
- Nathalie Coursière, IGNES, France
- Massimiliano Guzzini, ASSIL, Italy
- Frank Hohn, OSRAM, Germany
- Peter Hunt, LIA, UK
- Maurice Maes, SIGNIFY, The Netherlands (re-elected as Vice-President)
- Joerg Minnerup, Trilux, Germany
- Miguel Aguado Pelaez, Lutron, UK
- Zoltán Pilter, Tungsram Group, Hungary
- Jan van Rompay, Lumileds, The Netherlands
- Mark Oliver Schreiter, ERCO, Germany
- Lars Stuehlen, LEDVANCE, Germany (re-elected as Treasurer)
- Carlo Urbinati, ASSOLUCE, Italy
- Dr. Jürgen Waldorf, ZVEI, Germany