eFIXX has revealed its esteemed panel of judges for the brand new ‘30 under 30 awards’, recently established in partnership with headline sponsor, Luceco Group.
Luceco Group, who design and manufacture leading electrical solutions sold under a number of respected brands are on board to support the awards, ensuring they have the backing they need to reward and champion the next generation of electrical contractors.
Comprised of twelve industry experts, the panel will deliberate over the nominations to showcase the outstanding talent of the next generation of electrical contractors.
Speaking of their sponsorship of the awards, John Williams, Trade and Specification Director from Luceco said: “We are thrilled to be supporting such an innovative awards programme. We are excited to see the passion and enthusiasm of the candidates, and we are sure it will be a hard job to choose the winners. We’re very appreciative of the judges as they undertake this important task.”
Who are the judges? Further information about the judging panel can be found here.
- Paul Elcock – Managing Director, Docs-Store
- Timothy Benstead – Managing Director, Tim Benstead Associates Ltd
- Robert Weller – Principal Consultant, Electrical Investigation Ltd
- Dean Barrett – Managing Director, The Rolec Group Ltd
- Stephen Smith – CEO, EV-Comply
- Chloe Vickery – Co-Founder, Women in Fire Safety
- Shahid Khan – Technical Manager, Electrical Contractors Association
- Ruth Devine – Managing Director, SJD Electrical
- John Williams – Group Specification and Trade Director, Luceco Group
- Mark Butcher – Commercial Director, Laser Electrical Services Ltd
- Paul Drosihn – General Manager, Digital Illumination Interface Alliance
- Joe Robinson – Technical Editor, eFIXX
- Nick Raimo – Founder, EV Nick
- Gary Hayers – Editor, eFIXX
- Richard Harvey – Electrical Tutor Manager, Birmingham Electrical Training Ltd
Co-Founder of eFIXX, Gordon Routledge commented: “We are delighted to reveal the fantastic group of individuals who will make up our much-admired panel of experts. Everyone involved is perfectly placed to select the industry’s outstanding young talent who are set to become future leaders.”
It’s not too late, there is still time to nominate yourself or a colleague; entrants must have worked in the industry for at least one year. This is a great opportunity to gain recognition for your own work or the work of someone you know. It is free to enter. Entries will close on 14 January 2022 and the winners will be revealed mid-March 2022.
For more information on the 30 under 30, please visit: awards.efixx.co.uk/30-under-30