Lutron® Electronics set to showcase inspirational lighting for the home, office and hotel at ISE 2016
Lutron Electronics, the global light control expert, will show just how much is possible with integrated lighting control at the upcoming ISE 2016 event, taking place in Amsterdam on February 9-12, 2016.
Visitors to Lutron’s booth (#1-P80, Hall 1) will experience Lutron’s wide range of lighting control products for residential, commercial and hospitality applications. From IoT integration for connected smart-homes, to energy-saving systems for commercial projects and hotel guestroom controls that provide the ultimate in easy-to-operate comfort and convenience, Lutron combines control of both artificial and natural light along with HVAC, A/V and security system integration for a completely automated experience and increased energy savings. Lutron will also advise on solutions to your LED lighting challenges, showing how to achieve smooth, flicker-free dimming of both lamps and fixtures.
At this year’s show, Lutron will showcase its two new innovative residential products entering the European market:
- Sivoia® QS Triathlon® WIDR roller shades – large, battery-powered, wirelessly-controlled shades available from 0.5m wide x 0.3m tall, up to 3.65m wide x 3.65m tall, providing smooth, quiet, precise and convenient daylight control for large windows – without any wiring. These shades offer industry-leading long-lasting battery performance and clean, elegant aesthetics. These shades can be part of a HomeWorks® QS system, operated by keypads or using the Lutron iOS/Android app, or they can form a simple stand-alone system controlled by a simple remote control.
- Lutron Connect app & Lutron Connect Bridge cloud-based hardware – compatible with the HomeWorks® QS and Grafik RA 2 systems, these provide convenient home control from any iOS™ or Android smartphone or tablet, offering remote access, geofencing, widget support and more.
These devices give consumers the ability to transform their homes into smart and connected ones, providing more convenience, greater energy savings and a better overall experience.
Lutron will also demonstrate its latest commercial and hospitality solutions, including new features designed to meet the evolving needs of customers:
- Commercial: Lutron will unveil new features for Quantum Vue facility management software, enabling remote monitoring, control and optimisation of lighting in a commercial building from a tablet, PC or a smartphone. Lutron will also showcase its flagship Quantum® total light management system including Hyperion software for automated control of blinds for commercial buildings.
- Hospitality: Lutron will showcase new accessories for its Palladiom keypads, such as aesthetically compatible power receptacles, along with USB and Ethernet sockets. Lutron will display their new guestroom solution, myRoom™, in a real-life scenario set up.
Visitors to the booth will also see why Lutron is the leader incontrol of smooth dimming of LED lights. Lutron’s solutions will prove that with the right technology flicker-free dimming is possible even with light intensity reduced to as little as 1%.
During the event, Sam Woodward, Customer Education Leader for Europe & Africa at Lutron, will be speaking at seminars dedicated to the latest advancements in total light management. Visitors are invited to listen to expert presentations on topics including: the LED revolution, ClearConnect and wireless control, optimising the experience for guest rooms and designing good user-interfaces.
- 9 February, 11.00 – 11.30 – Achieving Exceptional Hotel Guestroom Experiences with Integrated Systems
- 9 February, 14.00 – 14.30 – Getting in a Tangle Without Wires?
- 9 February, 16.00 – 17.30 – The LED Revolution
- 10 February, 13.30 – 13.00 – Simplifying Control – How Not to Annoy the Users
- 10 February, 14.00 – 15.30 – Integrating Natural and Artificial Light
- 11 February, 14.00 – 17.00 – InfoComm MasterClass: LED Lighting Control and the Internet of Things
“2016 will be a landmark year for the lighting control industry,” commented David Ribbons, Director of Sales Europe and Africa at Lutron. “Increasingly more intuitive and elegant user interface of controls, advancements in LED light sources and deeper integration with other systems and the Internet of Things will all change the way we live and work. These new opportunities create the need for professionals in the industry to upskill and adapt to the evolving market environment. At ISE 2016, Lutron will showcase solutions that build on these trends and give the designers and technicians the tools that they need to meet evolving customer demands.”
Follow us on Twitter @Lutron_EU and search for us using the #ISE2016 hashtag for live updates and interactions during and after ISE 2016.